Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Random 25 Mans: Fun for Da Ed


Usually Tuesday down time leaves me with nothing to do but my dailies when I log on. This past Tuesday I was actually under the weather as well so I was really not expecting what happens. Logged on and in the middle of my cooking daily and old guildy gets me in a speed run of 25 man Naxx. I was so not expecting that and since for once I didn't have to watch for my nephew to get home I figured what the hell and went. I don't think I have ever been in such a smooth run in this game. We roll in and clear everything and apparently at the fasted time the PuG had ever done it, 2 hours and about 30 minutes or so. I was the only hunter as well and that woulda been great if something dropped for hunters but only some boots did and ever piece of tier 7.5 that I already have and refuse to use due to spec. Also saw Fool's Trial drop for the first to times ever and lucky me I won the second drop.

Great as that was and sick as I was starting to feel I run into my favorite druid and he managed to snake me in a Maly 25 (mind you I've never downed Maly 10 but I know the fight) and we one shot his blue scales off. Nothing dropped (God knows wanted Boots of Renewed Flight and Blue Aspect Helm ) but I got my title finally and got to see the Queen of the Dragons in all her beautiful red glory.

Top all this off I got my sewer rat Monday and my Argent Hippogryph right before Naxx so all and all a fabulous Tuesday for your currently black Ed. Lets hope it keeps up.

No comments:

Post a Comment