Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Moment of Reflection

Yesterday was a sad day in news for one of the more troubled athletes in sports today. Mike Tyson is a monster of a fighter and a man and has left his mark of the sport I love with his highs and lows and he has left his mark on our popular culture for better or worse. My heart goes out to the man however in his time of lose. I don't have any children but I couldn't imagine the pain a parent feels at the loss of a child especially one as young as Tyson's daughter and in such a freak accident. I just wanna take a moment to honor a young light blown out too soon. Its the times like this that make you realize how unimportant those kinds of things are in the grand scheme of things.
My heart and thoughts go out to the Tyson family.

No comments:

Post a Comment