Thursday, July 23, 2009

Memoirs of a Feline Bachelor: Part I


Hello valued reader it is a pleasure to get my time with you all. Edyion is a little busy (or not busy depending on how you look at it) and is a little bit of a low time in the game and after her great depression on the state of BM hunters flared again because of the hunter Q&A she decided that her precious Snuggles should step in and hold down the fort. I would like to take the time to give you all a better idea of the greatness that is Snuggs and a look into my relationship with my beloved mistress.

For starters, a formal introduction. My full name is a Lord Byron Snugland IV but for some reason (probably that cruel streak of hers) my dear Edyion quickly ignored my regal name and insists on calling me Snuggles. I suppose this could be worse. You all have met Woofles I asume. Moving on, I spent my early years in quiet dominance of Eversong Woods when this scrawy pointy eared creature began following me around trying to tempt me with treats and whispering sweet nothings into my subconscious. Well being a cat of high class I wasn't about to have this weird thing have its way with me. I've seen too many of my own kind fall to this kind before, however as I tried to chew her face off she never once put up a fight and well that left an impression on me. So I went with her.

My relationship with my dear Edyion even started out on a high. She took great care to feed me and make sure I got all the things necessary for my developement into the lean mean gnome munching, druid loving machine I am today. Never one to leave me behind she even willingly bit the dust with me to prove her loyalty. I could never serve another mistress for there will never be another Edyion in this cat's heart. As for how I feel about my stable mates...well thats a story for another time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I never knew he had such a formal name...what a mouthful. I think "regal" whenever he is getting his snugglovin on with his druid of the moment....but he is the best kitty I know. /hug Snuggles

    ReplyDelete